Eaton Vickers Hydrokraft MVX Motors
Eaton never backs down from even the harshest environments. Our Hydrokraft axial piston motors are engineered with the largest shaft bearings available for full through-drive capability and long life in applications as demanding as the offshore and oilfield markets. Hydrokraft products offer total application flexibility thanks to the wide range of fluids they handle (including water-glycol) as well as their available control options, including full overcenter capabilities.
Common applications include pulp and paper, chemical pump drives, primary metals, marine winches and mixers.
Addresses these engineering challenges:
- Axial piston motors with swashplate design and can be applied to hydrostatic drives
- A range of control options allow matching of motors to any application
- Rotating and pressure loaded parts are pressure balanced
- High efficiency from automatic pressure balancing of cylinder block to valve plate
- Oversized shaft bearings for long life and thru-drive capability
- Highly resistant to dirt because of automatic wear compensation
- Low sound level assured by swashplate design and other proven features
Contact us for more information about