HydroAir Integrated Solutions
We’re your total solutions company.
At HydroAir, we’ve worked with some of the largest OEMs and Users in the fluid power industry. It’s because of this experience that we’re able to offer expert insight and efficient working solutions that deliver enhanced productivity and improved uptime. When you need systems designed for the toughest jobs in the world that integrate quickly and efficiently, HydroAir is your one resource.
We bring you focused support and global reach.
HydroAir Hughes brings you a nimble team of high-performance experts within the umbrella of a much bigger company. We provide flexibility, fast response time and the cost-effective solutions to meet your needs – from basic components to comprehensive systems integration (electro-hydraulic control networks, hydraulic power delivery via pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, fluid conveyance and rotational power transfer).
HydroAir welcomes the opportunity to collaborate – from concept to completion. Our team of experts will work with yours throughout all stages of development, implementation, installation, training, servicing and beyond. We’re here to ensure that your system performance meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Custom Manifold Assemblies
- Fluid Power Systems
- Electro-Hydraulic Controls
- Modular Aluminum Framing Kits & Assemblies
- Machine Controls (operator interfaces, control panels)
HydroAir is a scalable resource offering a range of services from product selection to system design, fabrication and installation. For more than 40 years, HydroAir has been working with customers to engineer hydraulic solutions that meet their specific requirements. You’ll find a broad range of products, along with a focused support team of certified fluid power specialists and engineers, to help tackle even your toughest challenges.
HydroAir has the products and the application expertise to collaborate on your next automation project – from single axis pneumatic and electromechanical motion control solutions to complex multi-axis systems. From product selection to system design, fabrication and installation, HydroAir offers scalable support.
HydroAir is a full-service shop staffed with factory certified technicians. Our EHC experts will work with you to determine the best solution for your operations using components from leading manufacturers.
- Guidance in identifying and planning your critical spare strategy.
- Training your staff in critical EHC systems operation.
- Assistance in standardization of filtration using domestic manufacturers for fast delivery and cost savings.
NEED PARTS? NEED A FIX? NEED DESIGN HELP? NEED A QUOTE?
- Industrial Hydraulics
- Mobile Hydraulics
- Hydraulic Actuators
- Fluid Connectors
- Electronic Controls and Sensing
- Hydraulic Systems and Manifold Assemblies
- Ancillary Components
Industrial Automation Solutions:
- Pneumatic Actuation
- Pneumatic and Process Valving
- Air, Gas, Vacuum and Supply and Preparation
- Connectors and Accessories
- Electronic Drives and Motors
- Electronic Controls
- Electro-Mechanical Actuation
- Sensing/Machine Vision
- Modular Aluminum Framing
- Consumer Products
- General Factory Automation
- Machine Tool
- Metal Fabrication
- Mobile Equipment
- Office Equipment